Jumaat, 20 Ogos 2010

pooh, I and my friends .. Why do we fight?.


This is my pooh. he is my dear friend Made me not to sleep ... I will always sealed up my friend, she call me or skype. but since of late he always leave me. why? I myself do not know. he said "It is quite a bit," what wrong with me? ... I do not know why .... I do not have anything, but he still said the same words .. I know he is happy with her school friends but not with me. I know she will not smile and laugh when with me. I know he is not happy with me, all that is covered because he only loves me as a friend not because he is happy living with me. I am sorry, I will not be able to make you happy. I do not know what it was I happy leh than him. I have no idea how I want him happy and laughing, all of which I was all wrong for him. not answer the call, I do not respond facebook, skype daan is already so common things since I am studying in USM. Who me? why it was I like this? ... He punished my life. I live here alone. why he could not understand me. or I do not understand it? .. I love my friends. he is extremely important in my life .. I long for you so. I do not do it like this again.

Tiada ulasan: